Welcome to taxcellent !! We Serves you better !! Welcome to taxcellent !! We Serves you better !!.
Service Image

ESI Calculator

Under ESI self-financing health insurance scheme, funds are primarily built out of contribution from employers and employees. ESI fund, maintained by ESIC, is applicable to employees earning ₹21,000 or less per month to provide the cash and medical benefits to them and their families. This fund is a contributory fund in which both the employer and employee contribute 3.25% and 0.75% respectively to make it a total of 4%. For ESI calculation, the salary comprises of all the monthly payable amounts such as basic pay, dearness allowance, city compensatory allowance, HRA, incentive allowance and meal allowance. The salary, however, does not include the annual bonus, retrenchment compensation, encashment of leave and gratuity.

1. Employee Contribution: 0.75 %
2. Employer Contribution: 3.25 %

    ESI Calculator

Your Gross Pay -: Rs. / Month

Our Mission

Keeping our client's business above the par

We make sure that our customers are happy with our services.We make sure that we can go an extra mile to make their full satisfaction.

Stay in Touch at

Taxcellent Legal Consultant Private Limited, Bareilly,UP,India.

Address: 204,Above Central Bank Of India 64, Near Office Outpost,Shyamganj, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh 243005



Mon-Sat: 9am-6pm